oneRichmond has successfully secured funding from the National Lottery Community Fund, Covid-19 Response Programme. The purpose of this fund is to enable oneRichmond to fund local groups who are directly supporting vulnerable young people in Richmond who are at risk during the Covid-19 crisis.
We wish to invite applications that will address one or more of the following priorities:
- Increased provision for accessible counselling support
- Increased mentoring/peer support programmes for young people concerned about their future and who may be also experiencing mental health issues
- Social activities and opportunities for disabled young people, young people with SEN, care leavers and young carers to reduce feelings of isolation, reconnect to the community and improve well-being
- Youth diversion activities for those involved, or at risk of becoming involved, in the criminal justice system
- Developing appropriate support that is accessible and sensitive to the needs of LGBTQ+ young people
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of working with vulnerable young people
- Evidence of need for the project and that additional funding is required to deliver the project
- Young people who will benefit are resident in the London Borough of Richmond and aged between 13 and 25
- Appropriate policies in place, including Safeguarding and Child Protection
- There is capacity and a clear plan to deliver targeted solutions and spend the money within 6 months of approval of a grant
- The organisation is well managed and has local community involvement
- Systems in place to manage the grant and report on the work undertaken including: the number of beneficiaries reached; the number of volunteers who have supported this work, if applicable; and feedback from the young people.
- Indicative grants are likely to be around £2,500 to £10,000
- We are not seeking to support large capital requests.
Application Form – Download as Word document
Please send any enquiries to: email@example.com
Deadline Date for applications: Friday 5 February 2021
We expect to get back to applicants with a decision in early March.
Thanks to National Lottery players, The National Lottery Community Fund has awarded £100,000 to oneRichmond, established by Hampton Fund and RPLC.
The funding will be used to support our local charities and community groups who are best placed to deliver activities and services for vulnerable young people who have been affected by the Covid-19 crisis. (more…)